No matter how much you hate me, you'll never fucking bring me down.
It’s bitter baby, and it’s very sweet
I’m on a rollercoaster, but I’m on my feet
- Would you rather..
- Kiss, kill or marry
- This or that
- Personal questions
- Creepy anons
- Random questions
- Anonymous secrets
- Anything you want!
It’s Craig Owens’ birthday. Because of how much I’ve had the privilege of working with this guy over the last two years.. I thought I’d take a walk down memory lane with you guys to all of my Craig Owens work. Work from even before I knew Craig.. here we go! (PS DON’T JUDGE MY OLD WORK BECAUSE IT’S SO ROUGH)
1. March 2011 - First time I ever shot Craig was at the AP tour with DRUGS in Joliet, IL. I remember being so proud of this photo and I photoshopped it SO MUCH. Hahaha
2. April 2011 - I went to go see my best friend In Kentucky and we went and saw AP tour again so I shot it.. again! It was rad.
3. July 2011 - Warped tour shot! This one was taken in Shakopee, MN. It’s so freaking weird that I ended up on Warped with Chiodos in my home state (Minnesota) two years later… Wow. Thankful.
4. January 2012 - DRUGS did a headliner with Hit the Lights (I think). I think it was called the SIN tour? This was taken at House of Blues in Chicago. Right after this I took a megabus home to see my mom. Hahaha
5. September 2012 - RIOT FEST! I remember being stoked on this day because this was when Craig actually discovered my work.
6. November 2012 - Had the opportunity to work with Craig for a Highlight Magazine cover feature. It was so easy to work with him even for the first time. He just listened to my ideas and I listened to his ideas. It just worked. It was awesome and I loved the photos from this shoot so much.
7. December 2012 - Shot Chiodos’ headliner at Mojoes in Joliet, IL. NOT PICTURED.
8. July 2013 - Had the amazing opportunity to hop on Warped Tour with Chiodos for a few days. I was terrified. But it went amazing!
9. April 2014 - Somehow ended up working for this amazing group of guys named Chiodos. This is my favorite shot from the Devil’s Dance Tour. My first tour in a bus. It was an unreal few months.
10. July 2014 - Worked with Craig on his Texas run this summer. It was amazing. Such a great response and we had such a blast!
11. August 2014 - Crowd Surf America Tour. This shot was taken in Maryland! One of my favorites of craig.. ever.
As you can see, Craig has had a huge influence on my career over the last few years. I love this guy and I’m thankful to call him a friend. Can’t thank him enough for all of the encouragement and for believing in me and my art, and enabling me to do what I love free of judgement. Happy birthday, Craig! Next tour begins next week and I’m sure we will be conspiring on more photos asap >:)